Custom Photo Safaris to match your specific photographic desires in The Best Safari location in Zambia South Luangwa, The Valley of The Leopard.
Explore unique photographic styles with the best wildlife viewing you won’t find anywhere else
- From avid beginners to seasoned professionals
- Learn unique photographic techniques and styles
- Maximum group size is 4 to afford the best viewing and comfort.
- 4×4 open sided safari vehicles are customised specifically for the photographer.
- Guided by Peter Geraerdts, wildlife photographer and professional guide
- Tailored to suit your style, your budget and your goals
Accommodation is on the banks of the Luangwa River only a few minutes from the main gate of the South Luangwa National Park. It’s the number one location for photographing Leopard, Lion, Elephant and a wide variety of animals in a diverse landscape: dense bush, ebony forests and dry riverbeds making photography a lot more creative and offering a unique wildlife experience you will not find anywhere else.
Track & Trail River Camp Rates 2017 (including a private vehicle)
|Low season rates: 1 November – 30 June||Rate|
|High season rates: 1 July – 31 October||Rate|
All rates are quoted in US$ dollars and per person per night
Per person rate incl.: Accommodation, Laundry, Meals, Tea & Coffee, 2 Photographic safaris a day in a private open vehicle, Park entry fees, Mfuwe airport transfers, Conservation fee, Government taxes and service charges.
The Zambian bush is your classroom, to learn about photo technique, exposure, lighting, and composition.